Welcome to the Bridge Rectifier wiki.
Here you can find more detailed information about the hackerspace, available facilities, group projects, events and workshops etc.
Please note that links in red are pages which have yet to be written.
The Bridge Rectifier space is located at Unit 1B, Hebble End Works.
Details of regular public events held at the space.
We also host other regular meetings, but these are limited to members.
Member groups host meetings and may have their own equipment and projects at the space.
Proposals for new groups are welcomed.
Details of current projects.
- Cubicle for dirty tools
- Access system
- Food Computer
- Flood monitoring
- Laser-cutting Inspiration
- Mass spectrometer
- The Things Network
- 3D Printer
- Water Feature for Arts Festival
Bridge Rectifier is a co-operative and a non-profit company limited by guarantee.
- 2018 AGM - October 2018. Date to be set.
- AGM at Hebble End Mill, 17:00 Hrs, 14th April 2018 (click for agenda!)
- Click here for minutes of 2017 AGM, (held April 2018)
- 2016 Annual General Meeting (Saturday 19th November 2016)