Cubicle for dirty tools
From Bridge Rectifier Wiki
Revision as of 22:48, 2 May 2018 by Paul123 (Created page with "* Giles, Pat, Neil, Richard, Paul, Guy were discussing this on Wednesday 2nd May, 2018. * We're not yet financially ready to rent new space. * Delicate equipment (3D printer,...")
- Giles, Pat, Neil, Richard, Paul, Guy were discussing this on Wednesday 2nd May, 2018.
- We're not yet financially ready to rent new space.
- Delicate equipment (3D printer, laser cutter) needs to be kept free of dust and chippings, from drills & lathes etc.
- We agreed to experimentally try a "cubicle" partitioned off in front of the emergency-exit door.
- The floor area will be 152 x 285 cm. Poly sheeting will be studded to wall, floor, beams.
- A vacuum cleaner with attachment to the router is expected to keep most of the large debris contained.
- A dustpan and brush will be used for the remainder.
- The entry to the cubicle will be the existing emergency-exit door.
- To satisfy emergency exit needs, a knife and sign can be provided.
- A handle / lock will need to be put into the corridor side of the door, so to still allow unhindered emergency exits.
- Pat will look to see if he has some sheeting.
- If it contains the dust sufficiently, then it can stay.
- If it doesn't, a solution will have to be re-thought.